After a long and very distinguished history No.207 Sqn RAF
disbanded in June 1984 at RAF Northolt.
Its Standard, presented by HM The Queen in 1956, was Laid Up in Leicester Cathedral in October 1984.
The renaming of No.2 Sqn 1FTS as No.207(R) Sqn at RAF Linton-on Ouse was announced in 2002.
A new Standard was presented by HRH Prince Andrew in 2003 at Linton.
In 2011 it was announced that No.207(R) Sqn was to merge with No.72(R) Sqn at Linton.
The Disbandment Parade of No.207(R) Sqn took place in 2012 at Linton and its Standard was Laid Up in Lincoln Cathedral in 2013.